Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Friday, September 12, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
All is gone
All is lost
For the night is upon us
With a silence, a frost
I close my eyes
From fear of light
For when darkness shines
Is when life goes blind.
Was once in my life
I gave away my dream
It’s when I heard
The reaper’s rhyme
The closet doors
The creepy corners
No longer talk to me
Say even fear has honour
Won’t say why
But I understand
They fear the eyes of mine
Thursday, June 5, 2008
though i'd like to point out that being the patriot that i am(some people would disagree just because i don't know the capital of every freaking state), i have concentrated rather on the charm of the indian movies.....
1. relate-vity -- everyone knows everyone....and always the bad kid turns out a longlost son of a police officer who now is a police commisioner...
2. no matter where the hero shoots, the bad guy's guards die with a freaking headshot.
3. i wonder why the government spends on ammunition...the hero's (6-bullet) pistol never seems to go short of ammo..
4. if in an action flick, the hero has a friend(usually they meet after 20 years as enemies).. he always ends trying to save the hero's mom from the bad guy...(n yeah the lead always gets shot in arm usually right)
5. this one special movie "gunda"(not recommended)... a guy with a freakin 30 inch sword through his stomach runs while the backdrop changes from a desert to a building site to a dock... eventually meeting up with his boss and saying "Bulla! Bulla! Lambu Atte ne mujhe chaku mar diya!!"
and guess what.....the moment Bulla pulls out the sword, the guy dies...(please explain)
6. but dialogues like "main husn ki payti se hawas ki seeti bajata hun" and "Lambu Atte ne tujhe lamba kar diya....maachis ki tilli ko khamba kar diya..!!" sure are priceless...
7. the bad guy is a cut above the rest...always dressed like a fashion disaster...and always with a crazy-ass tagline...
"mogambo khush hua"
"saara shehar humein lion ke naam se janta hai"
"by god dil garden-garden ho gaya"
"bad man itna bad hai ki bachche tak bad banane se darrte hain"
and my personal favourite...
"ganji khopdi don ke hote"
i have restrained from mentioning some of the more funniest ones to avoid censoring...
8. that reminds me.......the next time you see two flowers touching .........(dekh-dekh!! muah-muah chal rahi hai!!)
Saturday, May 3, 2008
i can't recall a time when i worked as much as i was supposed to. its as if satan intervenes to save my lifeforce....its a soothing sickness where you have that nice tingling feeling in your feet......though that's just the tip of the iceberg...
the symptoms(those i suffer from)
1. an insatiable appetite for slumber
2. an unbound hunger
3. a sudden variation in the definition of boring
4. an unparalleled interest in that small cobweb in the corner
5. a rise in the appreciation of beauty around us....precisely a laptop, an ipod(i don't have one but still),a person to talk to for that matter.....
6. that general disregard for all the pioneers of the 19th century or something who immortalized their backyard toil(do i hear shouts of agreement??)
7. a feeling to avoid work by all means(like a blog maybe)-subjected to personal habitude
that i guess ought to convey the message from the deepest layers of my absurdly bigoted head....
now back to education...
tomorrow's the only exam i can score an A....(i can't believe myself... an actual real-time A!!)
its been the same
day after night
always till today
am i a father's pride,
or my mother's smile,
a brother's chum or
the twinkle of a sister's eye
am i smugness
on a friend's face,
or a loathing,
am i sane
a chap of reason,
or plain simple rabid
with no thoughts humane
its still the same
its been the same
night after day
always till today
for today i know
not all but this
i am a bit sad
and so are you
for today i know
you read my words
being a dimwit when i ask
"Who am I??" "
PS: no offence.... :P
Sunday, March 23, 2008
8am: lets go people...
11am: lets walk to the top...i think there's a way to the waterfall...
11:05 am: oh fck, i'm tired..(that was probably me)
12:35 pm: eh keep walking....
1:30 pm: just go back to the bus(motherfather)...
1:35 pm: yeeeeeaa WATERFALL!!!
1:40 pm: yeea Waterfall! (note the drop)
1:45 pm: waterfaaall...(sigh)
1:50 pm: where's the waterfall??
1:55 pm: water PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fall!!
2 pm: m so freakin tired....#$#@$#
2:05 pm: fck it....fck everything..
2:10 pm: i quote "i guess i am too freaking tired to complain..."
you can surely see the change in human behaviour due to the ever-increasing excitement levels.....
so you see...... never ever go anywhere when you have no clue whatsoever about the damn place......
because you observe the thrill of trekking at an unknown location lasts for exactly 25 minutes(note 1:35 - 2 pm) with an uncertainity of 5 mins...
and you might have already guessed...WAS no waterfall.....!!!
but justice was rendered.....after several hours of worthless efforts the trek did end in a waterfall....payback's a bitch they say....
PS: also always follow in a dog's footsteps....