Friday, March 21, 2008

i'm good.....!!!

this one's somehow a really important one to me...
because...
it says what i want to do bt am too lazy to do.....
venky suggested that i put this on my blog....so....

"i wonder why
this strikes me hard
my mind ain't weak
but my thoughts are scarred

if it starts with a step
of virtue or vice
my actions are mine
showing fate's demise

i am not a bad soul
i never was
just held as guilty
for a misunderstood cause

i hate the world
that being a judge
has branded me dirty
as a blotch,a smudge

the sun is dead
but the moon shines on
it is a dead heart
where hope is born

i shall rise
i shall not run
i may be lonely
but am not the only one

aeons may pass
for the tables to turn
but i must add
that change has begun"

i guess i come up with goodstuff when am sad or angry....though i want to try it out when am high....
may end up writing useless matter but always worth a try....
anyways who cares....;)
-nj

2 comments:

lakshmy said...

it really is good poetry.and the haircut isnt that bad.its just different. :)

pandemonium said...

nice...

Powered By Blogger