Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my first time

i wanna go home....how in d world did i end up here??
all my life i've dreamt of going places, meeting new people.....
bin dere, done dat........sucks!!
i miss my home or rather d food......
i miss my friends who'd go around with me cursing the boring life we have.....
now i gotta face the these bad times which exclusively refer to "EXAMS"....
i gotta do things i have bin doing all my life no matter how loathingly....ie. "STUDY"
i wonder who gave these people the right to go after every kid n piss him\her off.....!!

note the optimistic attitude towards life......

here's something i wrote....(i write poems i forgot to mention)

"i hate the world
that being a judge
has branded me dirty
as a blotch,a smudge"

quite true....
this sounds like a totally wasted dumbfck verion of me......
something i can never ever imagine to have become some 2 years earlier....
but i think sometimes uncharacteristic laziness, total ignorance and mindlessness lead you to paths of amazing blissfulness.... ;)

-nj.

1 comment:

lakshmy said...

:) i could crack a 'joke??' about how the world would'nt brand you a smudge or a blotch if you had more baths, but considering its me, i wouldnt.see how considerate i am?

Powered By Blogger